Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm Here!

It has almost been 3 days now. Just got my internet up and running. Did my first convoy from the air base to camp Phoenix, a little scary but a lot of the people along the side of the road seemed to like us and waved. Getting settled in. I live in legoland, it's a bunch of stacked conex trailers. Each one of us gets a half of the trailer, about 7x8 foot room. I was lucky and got one with a T.V. I can watch 3 channels or a DVD. I already found the wood shop on base and made a couple of risers for my bed to store stuff under it. I'm currently working on a new dresser. Not much work yet, finshed inprocessing today and will start in the TMC on Monday. I'll stay here for a while, they think I'll go down range after a while to give relief.
All for now,
mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike,

You made it!
Have fun.
WW